Revolution 2020

Hi, now that I've completed reading revolution 2020, I feel I really liked it. Though, in the initial stages I hated it and kept cursing myself For making such a choice of book, there was a point in the plot where it really got gripping, I must be proud of my fellow Indian with his style of writing inspite of getting criticized by his own readers who were a fan for the movie adaptation of his book. Yes, I'm coming to the point where it's mandatory for me to explain why I liked it.  

''I write only what's practical and what's the bitter reality in our country'', said once the great author, but little did he realize that his vision and version about reality is circled within a plot where the protagonist curses himself for not getting Iit or IIM, or losing his gf, (only after making out or probably sharing the lascivious thought in bed) , to another fellow guy who could get through the imperial entrance exam. Or at least this covers the first half of all his writings, maybe future ones too.! Okay, coming again to the point why I liked this one, it is because of my habit of getting into the book and enjoying the script as a movie.

The movie (I meant the book), starts off with an unsatisfied, unhappy, but successful educationalist, inviting the chief guest to his house for a drink, but ends up on the floor after getting drunk, even before the guest could finish his first drink, lol! Probably , Mr. Reality writer must be drunk as well. Then comes the usual boring part, the same first half of all his books, maybe what's different in this is, the narrator tells it in an inebriated state, probably, it's a double reassurance for us that we're about to read a true script. What I actually liked in this book is that, a kollywood fan in me is expecting a movie from this book, this has made an impact on me and I'm questioning myself about my understanding of what's reality writing,? The story has two heroes, but what's surprising is that, none behaves as a complete villain or a lovable hero, they keep changing themselves, the lady protagonist maybe remains the same, the same slutty attitude from the beginning till end going only behind fame and money with a cover up for it in the name of true love. 

The movie adaptation for this book can be named maatram,With Thala ajith doing the role of Mr. Gopal, a stouty, but young politician come educationalist who is also a failed Iit aspiran
t.

Suriya, could portray the role of Mr Raghav, young, energetic, athletic, charming, one who wants to bring out a revolution, (trusting his performance in aayudha ezhuthu), may be the actress lol hehe who else? Nayanthara, she can sweep it off, cause she sleeps with Raghav in the name of love, when he clears his entrance but still massages gopal when he says he is tired lol and again gets back to sleeping with gopal in the same hotel she works when he becomes a successful educationalist, and expects him to break up her relationship with Raghav, lol and again gets back to Raghav cause she feels gopal is cheating on her lol Hahahaha. 

Appo ithul
a hero yaaru? Villain yaaru? Oh I forgot to mention the role of shukla ji, semma terror politician, will kill for money but also gift his Mercedes if he goes to jail lol.
Only sivaji ganesan can do that role. On the whole worth watching the movie once and worth reading the second half of the book once.

Thank you,
dhanyawadh,
Shukriyah.

Comments

  1. Ha ha...first of all congrats on ur blog...nice attempt...i appreciate the kollywood fan in u..but i don think Thala is a good choice for Gopal....May b Karthi wil be a better choice...

    ReplyDelete

  2. maplaa...satyama andha book padichadu illa.. :P :P
    but... d gud thing is..i dont have any ideas of reading it. well.. even if i had, " I WILL NOT "
    i was able to picturise the scenes wen i read it.. I FEEL DAT IS WAT IS MORE IMPORTANT AS A WRITER...
    the fact that u made me understand the book in mere 5 paras..way to gooo..bro !!! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank u ranjani !haha karthi wouldn't fit into the role of a educationalist . lol
    and pranav - thanks da maaple .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good attempt bro! I liked it :-) ... Best wishes for Blogging bro. Expecting more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good blo to read ...entertaining and nicely written too.... All the best for ur future blogs....hoping to read some more

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts