My Polarized Shades :)


Not everyone out there are albert Einsteins to know in and out about physics ,
oh wait , you don't have to be be a nerdy physics brain to know what is a "polarized" SunGlass or what does the term "polarized" got to do along with the object sunglass ,well i've planned to write this article for those,who like me think someone who studies physics is a physician .


Now do not go away from the flow , stating "Ey , i Do not fall into that category , I'm Einstein's last GrandsOn/Daughter"
Okay , even you guys can go on with the flow.


I'm here to make a small note on my experiences with using this object , which looks simple , yet with a tremendous magical concept which, for so many days i failed to understand-Polarization.2 years back ,There was a time when i was in the crossroads of making a decision whether an Aviator would suffice or should i go in for a trendy sports shades , "Try this", came the shopkeeper,bringing in a glass which was at least 20 %
higher priced than my budget , but that was not all . There was a strip in front of me which had no image in it , but when i had this glass on , there was magic .... I saw it in front of my eyes , there was an image of a damsel reaching out for her clothes to cover her beauty
beside a door which was ajar , man i didn't want to remove it . I couldn't resist asking the guy if this glass could make me see , objects which was not
visible to normal human eyes. he Guffawed , but before it could hamper my inquisitiveness,a Collective voice answered ,that it was the Polarized SunShades . "Oh" , that was all i could reply . :| and decided straightaway to own it , and Yes , i was quite amazed to see the outside world through these magic shades , I felt everything to be rich and true and the original colours didnt fail my vision .The feel of a blindperson getting a vision all of a sudden and enjoying the true colours of the world struck me through my vein ,but how ???

what is making it different ?
I still did not get the answer.

i brought it home , and i stood against a light , and put it on , and yes , i felt the magic again , this showed me a different perspective to what my actual eyes could see,introduced it to my parents , and my Dad in particular was finding ways straight away to snatch it from me , when the dusk had set ,and when the stars started romancing the moon ,
i was still staring at the ceiling wondering how this could be possible in reality .


That was when the Scientist in me recollected all the convex concave lens physics experiments to find the focal length
well , that was the only concept i remember from my ninth grade physics. yet, the term polarized had struck a deep chord in my mind ,
that i started to google about this object , Yes , this doesn't deserve so much attention , but I was not willing to give up either .


Well , I am not going to share with u all as to how it works ,as i do not want to be naive enough to let out my hours of research in a single line :D , well, Just kidding . o_O.

Apart from heralding my astonishment , it is also imperative to let out what drove me to write about my glasses. Well , basically it reduces the Glare . Light reflected from surfaces such as a flat road or smooth water generally is horizontally polarized. This means that, instead of light being scattered in all directions in more usual ways, reflected
 light generally travels in a more horizontally oriented direction. This creates an annoying and sometimes dangerous intensity of light that we experience as glare.


Polarized lenses contain a special filter that blocks this type of intense reflected light, reducing glare.

Though polarized sunglasses improve comfort and visibility, you will encounter some instances when these lenses may
not be advisable.


This is one side of viewing it . the other way is , of course , what we learn from it . - yes , a simple object becoming a potential philosophical object.
what it does ? - cuts the glare and gives a clean and actual image , what we all need in this world is a simple concept of ego free world ,and loving people for what they are beyond their external appearances and see what they are actually inside.
that is when our knowledge turns into wisdom , so , One day i wish God gives us all a polarized retina which will see only the beauty of the inner soul . :):):)

 

P:S - Thank you so much for the Shades Upasana :)

Comments

  1. Guys please leave on your comments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me wonder, if you fascination for the glasses is primarily because of the person who gifted it to u ;) (just kidding!)

    Nice...write more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Maybe that could be a reason. :-D anyway thank you so much. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last line touched my heart...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol..loved the last line :p great work Bro. ...keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All credits to me atlast ?? :) love you for that :*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts