Travel to Leave a trail

How do I possibly begin writing an article on something which I have never done though I long for it? Breaking down the shackles of life in an entangled circle isn't always easy, but what we do not realize is that we are like the seashells upon the beach, beautiful and unique each with a story of its own to tell.
I've never stayed alone or traveled alone anywhere except for my hostel life, though my roommate urges me to travel and explore the world or at least within our country or at least my state completely, I smile at him and give a cranky reply that real happiness is where the heart stays .! Okay, I know that's rubbish.
Staying alone we discover ourselves, we develop more strengths and discover a lot more weaknesses but the best part is we also find a way to make it a strength.
Thinking a notch higher, breaking free from the wings of the mundane life and to discover the World is something which anyone must not miss, because let me ask you - how many times have you ever felt that nature is the best teacher? 

If not- you must start travelling and exploring the unknown. 

The best learning I've ever had about being in love is not from eyes or hands or anyone whom I've seen so far, it’s from the waves. It keeps kissing the shore once in every ten seconds even though being sent back constantly. Imagine if you can give that sort of an unconditional love to anyone or receive it how beautiful life can be?
The most beautiful moments for the entire world, every day is the sunset and sunrise and it happens for free and do you still think there is money which can give you more beauty in life other than what nature has to offer?
The end is always an unseen cushion but the next step is a visible rock which you've to step on. There is no memories when you travel, it's the learning but why is it that we all want to do something so badly that we talk all day about it but never let it happen ? Being negative only makes a Journey more difficult. You may be given a Cactus, but you don't have to sit on it, make your choices wisely what you've been given.
While going a level deeper into travelling, I also thought about travelling backwards in a hypnotic state. Everyone of us would have done it, thinking about the past, so many memories, few regrets, at times I even hallucinate and I believe many out there will also be like me. Doesn't this ring a bell that mind also yearns to travel backwards, while the heart needs a cushion to be in its comfort zone. If the heart is always given the importance, after a point the mind will not have anything to look at and make the heart to smile.
Travelling in the real world is a big challenge but experiencing everything away from the mundane is by itself the best tutor, while travelling in the hypnotic state with illusions which are real is a beautiful thing and to make it beautiful is the way we travel forward in the real world..
A couple of quotes which left me intrigued -
Do not follow where the Path may lead. Go instead where there is no Path and leave a Trail. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
I headed straight into the setting Sun, and rode west at an easy Pace. It was going to be a long Ride, and there was no Reason to hurry. ~ Robert B. Parker

If you ever feel your journey must always have a purpose, your heart is just looking for reasons, but while you change it to a passion to explore trust me your entire path is not going to be dark at all. The fire from within will light up the path.
 Fuel your journey with the opinions of your own to avoid running out of gas, Life is too short and world is too big to not be explored.  So what are you waiting for? Pack up your bags and start following your life, and the way your heart takes it forward.



Comments

Popular Posts