Dr APJ kalam: We will miss you

Dr. APJ Abdul kalam, just like so many others in this country, probably even from the entire World, who looked up to you as an idol, I was no different. I wanted to meet you in my life, to at least fall on your feet for you have been a complete inspiration to so many billions of people. We will miss you.

You have asked us to not look up to everything foreign, never to surround ourselves with negativity, never to stop dreaming, your vision INDIA 2020 will never be just a dream. WE youngsters of this country will not leave yours to just fade away. You have asked us not to look down during difficult periods but to show that we too are difficult, yes, we’ll do it for you. We will miss you.

What JFK did to USA, you were a notch more to us. How crazily true is the fact that we all yearn for someone and their values only when they are no more with us. The strong words, the strong messages which you were trying to hit into the brains of every youth in this country, makes more sense now. How ironical?

Well, we need to change, at least now you have reached a stage where not just words would make the vision of INDIA 2020 would suffice, and you decided to launch yourself into the heaven? We’ll miss you.

It is not so often that there can be anyone who can live such a respectful life that you did, man of integrity, a glint and glitter into what mankind is actually is. How else can I Phrase your services? We all go all day talking about the services and little help we do and how worthy our life is to another person! But can we actually think of anyone who could have served mankind and been like a God when he was living? WE will miss you :’( my words are getting heavier now and I’m finding it more hard to even type. We will miss you.

Should we talk about Zero hatred for one human for his life from around the world? From the heaven? That’s something beyond what the usual minds term as commanding respect, your life deserves something more than it, and yes we will give it.

All said and done, at the end of the day we cannot change the fact you are no more, but it’s just the physical absence, your guidance will see us (INDIA) through. As a student, I owe now that I will never give up on my dreams, even when another person laughs at mine. I will reach my destination, even if the path is going to be all rocky, I know it will be, but I’ll never give up. I want all those around me, reading this to make a promise to yourself for the great leader, to never give up when you get hit and fall off on your journey, as from tomorrow, at least I’m sure 8/10 people would have the fire raging inside to not give up for him, but it is important you continue. Let’s all do it together.

The Wings of fire which never had a moisture,
and your mind which never missed a spark.
Fall of a great leader.
You made the entire world look up to you.
You looked forward for uplifting the environment! What is that you have not done?
Made me realize; ask, what have I done for the country?
Now to whom will the future look up to?
Yet, it is only that you’ve decided to launch yourself into the heaven. Why? Yes, everyone leaves. But this pain is more to take, but I’m sure you would still want us all to make you proud. WE will do it, endure whatever it takes,
WE will never give up,
WE will miss you.
RIP Dr APJ Kalam.


Comments

Popular Posts