The Sensation Of Smile

 Sensation of the smile is that it can lift up spirits and light up the sky. Many of you would have read the quote that a full stop ends a sentence and a few more dots gives the same sentence the continuity it needs, in the same way it only takes a little smile to stop a thousand tears shed and in my opinion it is even more powerful than weapons. I’m sure we all read a lot of quotes in this age of internet and the best ever quote according to me on smile has been the one I read in a book of fiction which said, “I saw a man who didn't have a smile, so I gave him one”.

I’m pretty sure you will also be coming across a lot of such poor people who are all probably clouded in their delusions of an illusionary world of struggle that to put up a smile seems to be a herculean task.

Now talking about those who live in their own world claiming their fears as a hindrance to the happiness, I get intrigued to find if there is really a person who claims to have a brave heart exists? It is a pure work of fiction, heart is the one which is a complete coward and it even at times stops the brain from making certain decisions, but it is possible to train it to face any situation. I bought up this analogy to make a clear understanding on the following statement given by Charlie Chaplin, “I've a lot of problems but I never let my lips know it and that’s why they always smile”.

I have never seen any method being a better and a real problem solver than what love is, and the resplendent of love in the heart can only be reflected through the smile on the face- the catch here is I deliberately mentioned “on the face” and not just on the lips. When something good is happening to you and when you can get marketed and sold at free of cost with just a few stretches of the muscles in the face then why not do it with each and every muscle? I insist you to google about the number of muscles it takes to frown, and to smile. You must not be bemused to find the results. Being true to its nature it hardly disappoints anyone, unless you smile at a funeral in your attempt to stamp it permanently on your face, I am clearly not suggesting that, don’t end up getting claps on your face.

On the contrary it can light up anyone’s bad day, and don’t be surprised when you realize your smile has been instrumental in shaping up another person’s felicity. There are certain things which we can do to increase the mileage of our life with smile for a mile J - From now on ensure that you are able to make that frown upside down, though difficult initially it gets easier with practice. Try to smile with not just your lips but whole heartedly with all your face muscles, something which we usually call it as the genuine smile. Share only your positive thoughts with others, the message here is to refrain from suffusing the negative vibes around. Develop the habit of laughing and smiling“with” others and not “at” others. When the last one is exercised and stamped into your habits be rest assured that you will be given complete genuine love from all corners and you can trust me cent percent on this. Never live on the past with depression or only in the future with anxiety, but welcome each day with a buoyant smile. The idyllic thoughts are like fire and it spreads more and grows when shared with others.


And to complete this work, let me repeat with what I began” when you find a person without a smile, give them one”. I am sure to assure you that this charity will make you rich.

Comments

Popular Posts