Consequences lead to anxiety.

Of the three main needs for motivation, (affiliation, power and achievement) there will always be two of out of it, standing out a little ahead than the third factor and it varies from person to person! and that completely depends on the personality which zeroes on the way their nature is and also the way they have been nurtured! 
I've often found a lot of people get really curious in their life, while curiosity is good, (about which i had written in my blog did curiosity kill the cat?), Anxiety is not good at all. It hinders all the progress, anything if made in the positive direction! If you claim, that it hasn't then, well then it definitely at least hampers the rate at which you progress! 
I wanted to get a little into the psych of those who are anxious, well I'm not positioning myself off that list, everyone of us get anxious, but I'm only concerned about that leading our mind. why do we all get anxious? 
It may or may not be a philosophical answer but I have always found it work the best for me in many ways. Think of a couple of instances when you were almost blue out of anxiousness, the situation might not even involve you directly. 
Now, could you think of a way how you could have avoided being anxious? I'll tell a way it often works for me! Whatever might be the situation, focus more on the process, and not on the consequence. It really keeps you calm, and I often found that my performance was also better when the focus and attention was more on the process. The consequence will ultimately follow up and what is intrinsic is the way you handle what is in a platter in front of you.  

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ur shortest blog i guess..
    Although short n sweet.. Liked it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ur shortest blog i guess..
    Although short n sweet.. Liked it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is ur shortest blog i guess..
    Although short n sweet.. Liked it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts